Talis Consultants is a key supplier of waste management services for local and state governments across Australia.
As a testament to our experience the Talis team has been appointed to the New South Wales’ Local Government Procurement (LGP) Waste Audit Management Services Panel, through which councils, not-for-profit organisations, universities, state government agencies and departments can directly access our services to undertake a range of projects.
- Waste and/or recyclables source-based audits – visual assessment;
- Waste and/or recyclables source-based audits – physical sort;
- Waste and/or recyclables disposal-based audits – visual assessment;
- Waste and/or recyclables disposal-based audits – physical sort; and
- Waste and/or recyclables facility based audit by facility type.
The contract with the NSW LGP is for a three-year period, having commenced on 1 May 2018 with the possibility of future extension.
Those wishing to utilise our services through the LGP Waste Audit Management Services panel will need to navigate to the Current Contracts section, find the Waste Audit Management Services Contract, access VendorPanel™ and obtain a quote for the works.