Talis has been appointed to the NSW Local Government Procurement (LGP) Waste Audit Management Services panel through which councils, not for profit organisations, universities, state government agencies and departments can directly access our services to undertake the following:
• Waste and/or recyclables source-based audits – visual assessment;
• Waste and/or recyclables source-based audits – physical sort;
• Waste and/or recyclables disposal-based audits – visual assessment;
• Waste and/or recyclables disposal-based audits – physical sort; and
• Waste and/or recyclables facility based audit by facility type.
The contract with the NSW LGP is for a three-year period commencing on 1 May 2018 with two possible one year extensions.
If you wish to utilise our services through the LGP Waste Audit Management Services panel, you will need to navigate the Current Contracts section, find the Waste Audit Management Services Contract, access VendorPanel™ and obtain a quote for the works.