The Talis Environmental Services team has a diverse range of expertise and significant experience in the WA market. The personnel within the team have origins and previous experience in industry, consultancy and State Government and service clients across a wide range of sectors and industries. We see our involvement as being much more than providing technical inputs and reports, but to facilitate outcomes that are beneficial for our clients.
We have a proven track record in delivering approvals, management, investigations, monitoring requirements and strategic advice across a variety of sectors including mining, industrial, waste management, land development, Local and State Government.
We are involved in all aspects of the project life-cycle including site selection and due diligence, environmental and planning approvals, contamination, geotechnical and acid sulfate soils investigations, compliance, monitoring and closure. We also have significant experience in air quality assessments (modelling and monitoring) including odour, air toxics and particulates and operate a NATA-accredited olfactometer.
We have particular expertise in dealing with statutory obligations across the environmental and planning regimes and provide specialist advisory services to our clients in both the public and private sectors. Our staff are often approached for Peer Review or Expert Witness roles and regularly present in industry forums.
- Project Approvals (environmental and planning);
- Environmental Impact Assessment;
- Works Approvals and Licences;
- Preparation of Environmental Management Plans and Monitoring Programs;
- Mine Closure Planning;
- Reporting (including AER and MRF reports);
- Air Quality Monitoring and Management;
- Environmental Reporting;
- Contaminated Sites and Acid Sulfate Soils Assessments (ASS);
- Hydrogeology (dewatering and groundwater monitoring);
- Asbestos Investigations;
- Geotechnical Assessments;
- Air Quality and Odour Impact assessment;
- Plume Dispersion Modelling;
- Field Surveys;
- Sample Collection and analysis;
- NATA accredited olfactometry;
- Particulate Monitoring and Modelling;
- Meteorological Data Development;
- Point Source and Area Source Sampling;
- Compliance Testing;
- Ecological Services and Management (botanical and zoological surveys and rehabilitation services);
- Due Diligence Studies;
- Auditing Services;
- Community Consultation;
- Peer Review; and
- Expert Witness (including State Administrative Tribunal and Warden’s Court)