Talis’ noise team offer a suite of occupational noise services, from basic surveys through to noise control and corporate strategy.
We are regularly engaged by mining, oil and gas and utilities operators to assist in noise surveys and in the development of action plans to assist with compliance and improvement projects. Some of our occupational services include:
- Occupational noise surveys;
- Human Vibration surveys;
- Noise Management Plans and Noise Action Plans;
- Assist in the development of clients’ corporate strategy to reduce noise and implementation of these strategies;
- Noise control (identification, feasibility, design, implementation);
- Development and delivery of noise survey reports and action plans for regulatory submission to Regulatory authorities.
Talis has a dedicated team of DMIRS (Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety) approved noise officers, who have significant experience in noise surveys, audits and development of action plans.